Well, well well boys and girls we are 5 weeks into this project already and we have done some nifty stuff, today I have submitted my report and would like to show everyone the storyboard!
I am very proud of it.. it took me ages to finish, but finally it’s here. Whoop!!!
Well, boys and girls we are 4 weeks into this project already and we have done some nifty stuff, today I have met some peeps at uni and I think we have cracked what I need to do.. finally all the stuff has arrived, so please take a look at my ingredients!
@ uni who are giving me a hand, and guess what all my stuff has finally arrived!!!
I have sew the fabric to the gloves this week and I am testing it with some code from the internet.
This week has been exciting, as part of my research in VR interaction went to VRUK, an event where for 2 complete days there is VR Demos, and talks. As well agreed a structure for the next week with my tutor.
I did try a couple of demos, in this picture tried oculus and the “Wizdish”, and the fantastic View-master by Mattel. I even told the guy from the coffee shop my name was “VR” so he would write it on my cup.
This week I have interesting to see how the IVR installation it’s developing, (1) have finished an storyboard where I am dividing the scene in 3 parts touching the subjects of Autism that are more relevant to me.
- Difficulty with social communication
- Difficulty with social interaction
- Difficulty with social imagination.
(2) have researched what is possible to do with the LEAP MOTION (Libraries of gestures) + OCULUS RIFT.
(3) and started the preliminary project essay by writing about the introduction.
(4) It’s not very clear to me how to go on about some sections on the project preliminary report, but I guess it will come naturally as this week progress.